Friday, February 13, 2015

Because it's 90 Degrees Out



It feels much more like summer than the middle of winter here in Southern California.  We're definitely having a heat wave!  Today the temperature reached 90 degrees in Pasadena.  First thought as I was driving around doing errands was, "ice cream"!  I stopped at Trader Joe's to check out the frozen dessert section and this Salted Caramel Gelato caught my attention.  I've never seen it before and the cashier told me they've only been stocking it for a couple months. I couldn't wait to dig my spoon into the gelato! And when I tasted that spoonful, WOW! lots of caramel-y flavor, very creamy and definitely a hint of salt...all of this made my taste buds quite happy.

If you have a TJ's in your area, I highly recommend the Salted Caramel Gelato, whether it's 90 degrees in your neck of the woods or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment