Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Crinkly Goodness




Last weekend I baked cookies! It was for the annual Bungalow Heaven Neighborhood Tour which is held on the last Sunday of every April. I had to make at least 3 dozen cookies, to be served at the reception area where guests check-in for the tour.

I decided on these Chocolate Crinkle cookies because they looked so good and I've never baked them before. Also, the ingredient list was short and the directions were easy. My kind of recipe!

I  yielded just over 3 dozen cookies using this recipe from Allrecipes. I used my handy dandy size 40 scoop which is about 1 and 3/4 tablespoonful. The recipe itself said it yields 70 cookies but I'm pretty sure this is if you only scoop out 1 teaspoonful of dough to form into a ball. Big or small, this cookie was very chocolatey, light, and slightly chewy. Perfect with a glass of ice cold milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment